Our friends at The Smoking Tire just announced that they are getting a car pack for Forza 5. We’re extremely happy for them… but we’re also quite jealous. Their cars range from an Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale to an Audi RS2 and a Toyota Celica All-Trac. Some fun choices, but it leaves me wondering what a Hooniverse Car Pack would look like.
My guess? It would be some awesomely diverse, and filled with something for everyone. Let’s assume we were given the opportunity to create a list filled with just eight machines. My list is after the jump, but I want all of you to chime in with lists of your own. Everyone vote on your favorite list.
Just to be clear, this isn’t the start of a car pack for us… I’m just daydreaming here.
Hooniverse Imaginary Car Pack:
- The Wombat – my 1984 Mercedes-Benz 300TD with HEMI power.
- 1964 Ford Falcon – Tim’s daily driver
- 1967 Ford Country Sedan – Tim’s now departed daily driver, which he and I both miss.
- The Uberbird – our BMW 633 CSI turned LeMons racer finished in Petty Blue.
- The EV Midget – because duh.
- A Cizetta – just to be weird.
- The ZomBEE – just to be awesome.
- LTD Scott’s The Homer – one of the greatest LeMons cars of all time.
That’s my list. It’s a fun group of cars, but I’m sure you could find some good ones to trump some of my choices.