Over the past few weeks, I’ve asked for suggested topics for Encyclopedia Hoonatica, and our own Kaptain Kamil responded by suggesting today’s topic: circular door handles. He included a photo of a Fiat Ritmo (known as the Strada in the U.S.), which was the first one to come to my mind. Okay, it was the only one to come to mind. Since I was unsure how much runway this topic had beyond that, I did some research on my own and was able to come up with exactly two other vehicles that fit this category. Can the hive-mind uncover some that I’ve missed? The Caveats (there are always caveats):
- The actual handle itself does not need to be round, just the overall shape of the backplate.
- Circular means round, not rounded or oval.
- It’s okay to think beyond the outside of the driver’s door. Inside door handles, liftgate and cargo door handles are all allowable.
- Cars, light trucks and heavy duty trucks are all fair game. I think we can safely exclude motorcycles on this.
- Airplanes? Let’s not go there.
Difficulty: The low hanging fruit is already gone. How This Works: Read the comments first and don’t post duplicates! Bonus points for adding photos. Image Source: Wikipedia