This edition of Black Oil is going to be all over the map. If you are in the market for a Tempo Matador, Datsun F10, or Unimog snow destroyer, you are so in luck. There is a Willys Americar in here, a General Lee made from a ’65 Impala, and a RV crafted from a bloated Electra 225. There’s also a Batwing Cadillac, sweet Chevelle wagon, and a 50’s Pontiac Superior — yes, it truly is a haphazard collection.
Sit back, have a coffee, and enjoy. Maybe make a couple of calls, and score a loved one a Gaz for Valentine’s Day.
- Lemony chubster needs a new home.
- Chevelle wagon has gotten socked in the rear, but don’t let stop you from doing brake stands at Trader Joe’s.
- Send local parts houses into a tailspin with your Tempo Matador.
- Datsun F10 sportwagon goes 0-60 at no time today, or tomorrow.
- “Must see” Gaz 21p is right around the corner in Estonia. Way to go Miami Craigslist.
- Belushi’s 1955 Pontiac Superior from Animal House.
- Batwing Cadillac with metallic flake steering wheel. In.
- Headed out for a camping weekend ? Take your Buick.
- When you don’t have a Charger around, just make a General Lee out of an Impala.
- Shred everything.