Yesterday while I was attending the Midwest Automotive Media Association driving school, which was sponsored by FCA, Ashton Muñoz the Dodge Charger Brand Manager was on hand to give us an overview of the 2020 Widebody Charger Hellcat.
You can watch the video below for all the details, but the highlights included:
- New grill and fender flairs for 2020
- Facias integrated into the flairs and new Gurney flap-style rear spoiler
- Electronic power steering
- 20×11 forged wheels, six-piston Brembo brakes, two-piece rotors
- 32% stiffer springs with revised Bilstein adaptive dampers, larger front and rear swaybars
- .96g on a skidpad
- Quarter mile 10.96 @ 125mph
- 196mph top speed
- Scat Pack will have Widebody options
- Three new colors – Frostbite, Hellraisin (dark metallic purple) and Sinnamon Stick (dark orange copper metallic)
The car will be available to order at the end of 2019 and delivered in January of 2020.