Jeff, Jim and I are the New York Auto Show. We have no idea what the hell we’re doing. We’re walking around aimlessly, chatting and taking pictures. We also have a crappy video. We will have more crappy videos later. Here are some pictures. No, wait, there aren’t many pictures because WiFi here sucks. How the big websites get anything done, I do not know.
Few pictures and observations:
- Audi S8 wheels look really small. They’re not.
- The classic Range Rover is my favorite.
- Matte blue M3 and matte silver M5 are… interesting. We don’t love them.
- Chrysler loves CF hoods. The Fiat and the Dart have ’em.
- Audi loves CF trim, all of their cars have ’em.
- BMW loves CF… uhmm… never mind.
- We’ll be back with more!!
Leave a Reply