We received this e-mail from Deborah (Thanks!), and I thought it would be a great time to test the mad skillz of the Hooniverse Audience. After the jump,you will have to Identify all the cars that were pictured in her e-mail. Are you up to the challenge? Let’s find out…..
OK, Start your Engines……
And now for the Bonus Round:
Hooniverse Weekend Edition – Cars with Wood
1. Healey c. 1950
2. 1949 Plymouth
3. 1940 Ford Deluxe
4. 1946 Pontiac
5. 1952 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon
6. 1948 Chevy Fleetmaster
7. 1939 Packard Six
8. 1946 Ford Deluxe
9. 1946-1948 Ford Sportsman
10. Austin A70 Hereford Countryman c. 1953
11. 1947-1948 Packard Station Sedan
12. 1946-1948 Chrysler Town & Country
Bonus: 1946-1948 MercuryLoading…
My only quibble is with #5, the Buick. It's a 1950, recognizable by the portholes being on the hood, not the fender. BTW, the only other years for hood-mounted portholes are 1971-74.Loading…
You're right, the Buick is a '50.Loading…
Nr. 3 has sex doll as an driver? Classy.Loading…
And a pan to catch all the leaks…typical Ford.Loading…
Now for the background:
1. Mercedes Sprinter ~2004?
2. some dirty snow
3. A faux ficus
5. 72 Roadrunner
6. Crop window remnants
7. Waco UPF-7
8. Several custom fords and what appears to be a mid-50s Merc post coupe.
9. A few wooden boats, a Chrysler Town and Country minivan, red Chevy Blazer etc.
10. More boats!
11. '54 Packard convertible
12. A GTO, Deville, and perhaps mustang convertible
And in the bonus I spy a dogdish hubcap reflectionLoading…
Look at the door handle in the bonus pic! I think the dog dish is attached to another woody! A green one, I think.Loading…