[singlepic id=3508 w=720 h=900 float=center]
Here it is, the all-new 2013
Dodge SRT Viper as rendered by an artist from Cambridge, MA. The drawing was painstakingly created at a Starbucks on Mass Ave. in Central Square where artsy hipsters in thick-framed glasses and skinny jeans hangout. Our resident engineer added some much needed technical information, but we are still not sure of the engine and transmission specifications. Chrysler representatives neither confirmed nor denied our speculations.
Here is what is certain:
- NACA duct, like on the old Viper
- Race stripes, like on the old Viper
- Bubble roof, like on the old Viper
- Taillights from the old Viper
- Two seats, like the old Viper
- Big engine in the front, RWD, like the old Viper
- Potential of the Viper trying to kill you reduced by a fancy new stability control system.
Leave a Reply