Hooniverse features the weird, obscure, the awful and the uniquely awesome. Our readers are automotive omnivores that appreciate everything up and down the automotive food chain. The site was born from friends sending “for sale” finds back and forth all day, and it only seems natural to let more people in on that action.
- Your post will be on the top of our page for a 2 hour window and on the frontpage for a full day. After that, it will be visible via a “Hooniverse Marketplace” link in the sidebar.
- We have no requirements for exclusivity and would be happy to point to a craigslist or eBay ad if you have one
- We reserve the right to refuse any listing for any reason
- We make no guarantees or buyer/seller protection regarding this transaction. Please use common sense.
- We maintain editorial control over our commentary in the listing, but will allow you a preview for a go/no-go before we run the post
- Payment of $25 to be made via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment must be made prior to post running. No refunds for any reason other than technical difficulties (e.g. your post doesn’t run, site experiences an outage on the day of posting, etc).
- While we make every effort respond promptly and get a post up within a day of having all the material and money, we can’t make any specific guarantees about turnaround times to listings.
- We will update the post as “sold” and remove your contact information once you request we do so, but the post will remain in our archives indefinitely.]
Our Most Recent Listings Still Available:
When you think 1963 International Harvester Travelall, you usually think rusted, clapped-out raccoon sex dungeon on the back 40 of some farm in Iowa.…
Škoda Rapid? Yes, a Škoda Rapid (we had to look it up, too). For those too lazy to click through to wikipedia, the Rapid was a two-door fastback…