There are only so many memorable, cool-sounding, or widely known car names, and many have been recycled over the years on different, unrelated models. Many have even been affixed to cars from different manufacturers. But in some cases, a particular car maker has concurrently sold different cars in different markets under the same name. That is what you’re tasked with listing today.
Here are the caveats:
- The vehicles need to be sold concurrently, or at least in the same decade or so.
- The vehicles need to be by the same manufacturer (or at least the same industrial conglomerate.) No thieved car names.
- No “world car” model that happened to be sold in different countries, but was basically the same platform.
- No race cars or concept cars. We want regular production cars for sale to the public.
- Sub-lines and trim level names are a gray area. Toss them out only if they are fairly notable and unusual. Nothing generic, such as “Limited Edition” or “Sport.”
Difficulty: As easy as taking candy from a Buddha.
Welcome Newcomers: Read the comments first and don’t post duplicates. Adding photos with standard HTML is good, but shrink the big ones with
Image Source: Wikipedia