Home » Last Call » Currently Reading:

Last Call- Snow Way! Edition

Robert Emslie January 23, 2013 Last Call

Snow Way!

They used to laugh when Oskâr touted that his years driving a tank would someday prove fortuitous. Well, they’re not laughing now.

Image source: [Imgur]

1. JayP2112 says:

C-ck.
    Bet it's not even quattro.

2. Stigshift says:

Probably got Florida plates and is left-hand drive. His wife's vision is better for long distance trips, so she navigates. Turn signal has been on for the whole trip.

What I cannot see is of no concern.

4. $kaycog says:

It snow wonder he's going the wrong way.

5. Devin says:

Lazy man's snow removal: find stretch of highway, accelerate until you can see.

• jeepjeff says:

I normally call this the Sherman Tank Technique, but it's definitely a sub-classification of the Lazy Man's Snow Removal.

6. TurboBrick says:

I've had one of those trips in an Amazon with a malfunctioning heater that blew most of the air on the floorboard. It was -30 something outside, the windows started freezing from both sides. My friend was driving as I was scraping the windows clean with a Pantera cassette case. Then the windows froze from the outside, and we drove the last 10 miles through the typical January darkness with two small peepholes in the middle of the windshield.

7. Rust-MyEnemy says:

Hmm. UK plates. Pretty typical of Audi drivers over here.

Yeah, I know….

8. Sjalabais says:

There is something wrong with evolution. An idiot in a safe car will probably produce offspring anyway, but he might wipe out less protected, much smarter folks. I have stopped people like this and just given them my brushscrape. Works best when done silently, but sometimes I have to let out some hot air from hell.

9. Scandinavian Flick says:

I'm so glad it doesn't snow here…

10. Do you think he actually cleared the grill just enough to reveal the Audi logo?