Home » Last Call » Currently Reading:

Last Call- Baby on Running Board Edition

Robert Emslie January 8, 2013 Last Call

Baby on Board

Bubba’s Day Care may have been pretty popular with the families in the housing tract, but it was his school bus that was the biggest hit with the kids.

Image: [Imgur - thanks Kamil]

And there's 'Baby's First Pole Dance' practice pen in the bed.

2. BobWellington says:

Give 'em a break, guys. They clearly couldn't afford a real swingset.

3. B72 says:

Mystery car – what's that McDonalds colored car in the garage?

4. OA5599 says:

I'm not sure I'd want to teach my infant that the area between the tires of my limited-visibility monster truck doubles as a playground.

5. Tomsk says:

When they say "909 4 Lyfe" they really do mean for life.

6. Alff says:

I'm a swinger, Dad was a 'bro, my kid is guaranteed to be the next Honeybooboo.

7. ptschett says:

How does that truck even work off road? I know, I know, it's never going to actually go off-road… but its gonna have a stupidly-low ramp travel index what with the tires crashing into the wheelwells before the suspension actually compresses.

8. "You might be a redneck if…"

9. joedunlap says:

I wonder if he has covers for those exhausts for when it rains……hopefully not.

10. Dan says:

GAHHH!!! My nemesis! Here on the lovely Camp Lejeune, some Marines think it a good idea to spend all of their money on trucks such as these, and then proceed to use them solely for commuting…which would make sense because you can't use them for towing, or hauling, or much of anything except going mudding in, but they don't really do that because they're too worried about breaking something.

11. o sweet baby and infect its good idea for kids as well. such kind of cars should introduced more and more to make mothers relax. :)

12. Jhon Keets says:

It very interesting picture and gave an idea of entertainment for mother .Only one picture depicts a complete and interesting story.Outstanding and remarkable ideas present in these two pictures. Keep it all.