Home » Last Call » Currently Reading:

Last Call- Do Not Follow Too Closely Edition

Robert Emslie December 13, 2012 Last Call

They say it pays to advertise and if the vanity plate and rear window decal on this Trail Blazer are to be believed, their owner has something for sale, and it’s called desperation.

Image: [Imgur]

1. Devin says:

So there's this game called Tokyo Jungle, about a post-apocalyptic Tokyo where all the humans have disappeared and the animals go feral. When you play it the goal is to eat lots of stuff and then pick up a lady animal to have tender animal moments with. There are different 'grades' of females, including one characterized as a 'desperate female', who will give you fleas if you touch her. So basically, whatever you do, you want to avoid touching any desperate females if at all possible.

What I'm saying is that sometimes videogames can have valuable life lessons which we should follow.

2. From_a_Buick_6 says:

Well I see at least three problems here: 1) She drives a TrailBlazer (poor judgement), 2) She has at least one pet (I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't like the idea of filthy animals sharing my home) and 3) A female who is remotely physically, emotionally or intellectually desirable shouldn't have to advertise like this (self-explanatory). I believe I'll withhold my application.

3. Rover1 says:

And on the other hand…..There's no such thing as bad publicity !

4. POLAЯ says:

…and I believe her tailpipe has the Blue AIDS also.

5. IronBallsMcG says:

Strange.
    One dog, not six cats.

• alain says:

LoL i noticed the same!! usually these types are the cat-lady type. especially with all that room in the trailblazer for them!!

6. JayP2112 says:

Plate = "Free to date"

I am witness to the fact there are NO FREE DATES!!

7. Sjalabais says:

The smart choice would have been to trade the fat man's car with a little red two door Italian accesssoir on wheels. First impression fixed, and dogs can walk ftw.

8. Mad_Science says:

"Free to date" sounds like "free to play", as in online games.

Said games are "free to play" but in the end end up costing you a lot of money if you want to do anything cool. …similarities?

9. You all are hating like a bunch of mirror universe Jezbians.

So,… The Date Is A Lie!?!

11. smalleyxb122 says:

I’ve known some attractive women who are perpetually single, or at least serially single, and aren’t quite insane enough to seemingly justify it. Without knowing anything else about her, I can’t make an informed decision, as to the intent of the “advertisement”. I’d be willing to meet her, at least, under the assumption that it is meant as self-deprecating humor. Did you happen to get a number? I sure as hell am not going to drive throughout Michigan trying to track her down.

12. Gooberpeaz says:

That is some scary stuff there.

13. Alcology says:

Is the guy version of this a picture of a guy and busted up car that says "Seeking Projects"?

14. topdeadcentre says:

Other than the scent of pure desperation, there will be nothing "free" about dating this one.