Home » Last Call » Currently Reading:

Last Call- I Come From Space Edition

Robert Emslie December 7, 2012 Last Call

If you were to accidentally crash land on a distant planet where damn dirty apes subjugate humans and a loincloth is your only wardrobe, this freakazoid Pontiac would sure beat a horse for cruising up the beach to see the sights.

Image: [Imgur]

That could bust some big dust.

2. BlackIce_GTS says:

*reads post*

Seven minutes later: "hm-hm hM-hm hmM-hm-hm, Freakazoid, Freakazoid… Damnit Rob!"

[youtube IWoaJ3kdzTg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWoaJ3kdzTg youtube]

3. Maymar says:

Well, now we lnow where GM got the idea for the Montana SV6.

4. gomerpig says:

As a teenager, upon first seeing this Pontiac's sister Olds Silhouette, I remember skeptically thinking "Wow is where new cars are going?". Having said that, I love this Pontiac moon buggy!

5. Alff says:

At least the builder had the good sense to put a solid chassis underneath it.

6. m4ff3w says:

When I was young, 8 or 9, my grandparents worked for a large religious based boarding school in eastern Kentucky. The school received many donations, equipment from the Federal government and private companies. One of those companies was GM. We went up to pick up a pair of engines and we got to tour a bunch of different stuff. We saw some white dust busters being tested. I thought they looked like space shuttles and told everyone about these really cool things I saw. It couldn't have been very far from launch, since they didn't mind us seeing them, but it seemed like 2 years before I saw one on the street.

7. Rust-MyEnemy says:

I may be still drunk from last night, but I'd really like to watch girls climbing up into that.

8. racer139 says:

My mom had one (actually three) of when they where first introduced in 91. they definatly where dustbustereee . I definatly had visions of putting or original on a Blazer frame when our third one showed up. But I cant remember exactly the time frame. Im glad that sombody did it and it wasnt el caminoed of converted.

9. B72 says:

I'd rock this. Nothing like dusting Buster in his Duster with a lifted dustbuster!
    If you brag about the instrument panel, is it cluster bluster?

Sorry Custer, that's the best I could muster.
    /leaves flustered.