Well, I hope you enjoyed last weekend’s Bond Trivia, and here are the answers to all the questions I posed, but you will have to make the break to see all of them.
1) Of course, this is the Ford Falcon Ranchero from Goldfinger. The cargo included the remains of a Lincoln Continental after being crushed, the body of a former Goldfinger business partner, and of course, some gold bullion. Bond was played by Sean Connery.
2) This is a 1976 Ford Taunus that chased Bond in the (Submarine) Lotus with the villain Jaws in the passenger seat. Bond was played by Roger Moore.
3) This is a 1968 Volkswagen 1300 Type 1, used in a very minor scene of the movie “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” with George Lazenby playing Bond.
4) This is a 1987 Audi 200 Quattro that was used is a very short scene by the actor Timothy Dalton in the movie “The Living Daylights”.
6) This is a 1986 Mercedes Benz S-Class from Tomorrow Never Dies. Pierce Brosnan is James Bond.
7) This is a 1968 Austin Mini Mk II used in a scene for the movie “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”… Lazenby.
8) This is a Daimler Super Eight in the movie “Quantum of Solice”. Very minor role… Craig.
9) This is a Land Rover Series III, and it appeared in The Living Daylights” with Dalton as Bond.
10) Same movie (The Living Daylights), but this was a Land Rover 90 that has been disguised. The truck with Dalton and Bond Girl Maryam d’Abo was ejected from a C-130 Cargo Plane, which then crashed.
11) This is a Mercedes 600 (W100) Limousine used in the movie “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service” with Lazenby as Bond.
12) This is a 1974 Lada 1500 used in The Living Daylights. The undercarriage was cut away with laser beams from Bond’s Aston Martin V8 MkIV. Dalton is Bond.
13) This is a Lamborghini Diablo used in Die Another Day. The car ended up in a Swap, or Rice Patty after being ejected from a North Korean Cargo Plane. Brosnan is Bond.
14) This is an Alfa Romeo 159 used in Quantum of Solace. Craig is Bond.
15) This is a 2008 Ford Ka, used in Quantum of Solace. It was suppose to be Hydrogen Fueled.
16) This is an Hispano-Suiza J12 Décapotable used in Moonraker (One of my least favorite Bond Flicks). The lead villain is Hugo Drax played by Michael Lonsdale. Moore played Bond.
17) This is a 1977 Dodge Monaco used in the film “A View to a Kill”. The car actually was beheaded by the Drawbridge Weight. Moore played Bond.
18) A Ford GT-40 with a Gulf Livery in Die Another Day. Brosnan as Bond.
19) A BMC Mini Moke in a very minor role in Live and Let Die. I would have guessed Dr. No, but I was wrong. Moore as Bond.
20) This is a Willys Jeep by Mahindra. Filmed in India, used in Octopussy, with Moore as Bond.
21) This is a 1968 Mercedes Benz 280 S (W128) used in Octopussy. The Lead Actress was Maud Adams, and of course, Moore played Bond.
22) This is a 1974 AMC Matador Coupe, used in The Man with the Golden Gun. Christopher Lee played the villain Scaramanga, with Moore as Bond.
23) This is a 2005 Range Rover Sport HSE used in Casino Royale. Craig as Bond.
24) This is a 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertible used in Die Another Day. The Location was suppose to be Cuba. Brosnan as Bond.
25) 2002 Ford Thunderbird in Die Another Day. Driven by Halle Barry with Brosnan as Bond.
26) 2002 Jaguar XKR with enhancements! The Movie is Die Another Day, and the villain was Zao played by Rick Yune. This took place in Iceland.
27) This is a 1997 BMW 750 iL (E38), with enhancements. Tomorow Never Dies was the Movie, Brosnan was Bond, and the car was utter crap.
28) This is a 1994 Ferrari F355 GTS, from the movie GoldenEye, driven by the lovely Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp, with Brosnan as Bond.
29) This is a 1987 Maserati BiTurbo 425i from the movie “License to Kill”, with perpetual tough guy Robert Davi playing the lead villain Sanchez. Dalton is Bond.
30) This is the 1961 Sunbeam Alpine Series II used in Dr. No. Connery is Bond.
31) This is a 1948 Citroën 11 BL ‘Traction Avant’ used in the movie From Russia with Love. Connery as Bond.
32) This is a 1964 Lincoln Continental in Goldfinger. Driven by Oddjob, played by Harold Sakata. Connery as Bond.
33) This is the 1964 Aston Martin DB5, only this time it appears in Thunderball. Connery as Bond.
34) This is a 1966 Toyota (Toyopet) Crown Sedan used in the movie “You Only Live Twice”. The car ended up in the ocean after being magnetically carried by a Boeing Vertol Helecopter and released. Connery as Bond.
35) This is a 1969 Mercury Cougar used in the Movie “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”. Driven by Diana Rigg, she called her Couger “The Big M”. Lazenby was Bond.
36) This is a 1973 Checker Taxi Cab used in Live and Let Die. Notice the “Fillet of Soul” in the background. Jane Seymour played Solitaire in the movie. Bond was played by Moore.
37) 1974 AMC Hornet, The Man with the Golden Gun, Moore as Bond.
38) This is a British Leyland Sherpa Van used in the Spy Who Loved Me. That’s Jaws in the background played by Richard Kiel. Moore was Bond.
39) This is a 1979 MP Lafer, which was a Brazilian MG TD Replica with a VW 1.6L air-cooled engine at the rear. This car appeared in Moonraker, with Lois Chiles (Driving) playing the character Dr. Holly Goodhead! Moore is Bond.
40) This is a 1980 Lotus Esprit Turbo (Type 82) from the movie, For Your Eyes Only. Short scene winding up with this car being blown up. Moore is Bond.
41) This is a 1981 Alfa Romeo GTV 6, used in the movie Octopussy. This car was driven by the famous French Stunt Driver Rémy Julienne. Moore plays Bond.
42) This is a 1983 Renault 11, which was our US built Renault Encore. Moore as Bond commandeered this French Taxi to chase the villainess May Day played by the delightful Grace Jones.
43) This is a 1985 Aston Martin V8 Volante used in The Living Daylights. This was actually registered to Victor Gauntlet, then Executive Chairman of Aston Martin Lagonda Limited and loaned to Eon on the condition that it was not involved in any of the stunts.
So how did you do from last week?