Home » Announcements »Featured » Currently Reading:

Hooniversal Secret NinjaClaus… The Third!

Jo Schmo November 23, 2012 Announcements, Featured

Welp, it’s that time of year again.  A time for giving, a time for receiving… random crap from strangers you met on the internetz.

Third times a charm right?  Let us hope so.  Round 1 we started late but seemed like an overall success.  Round 2 was a bit disorganized and it seems not everyone got their gift, but for the most part turned out ok.  This time I have faith that we can pull this together and make it a raging success!  The rules?  Same as before:

There are no rules.  See how easy I am?  Ok, so don’t send anything that might get the FBI knocking on your door.  Anthrax is probably not a good idea.  Starter fluid or a gallon of high-octane racing fuel, while fitting, probably isn’t a good idea either.  I am purposely omitting a “cap” to keep it interesting.  You might have a dusty old carburetor that is worthless to you but might be gold to someone else.  You might have a toy car that you paid a buck for that could be worth dozens of dollars to another hoon.  You get the idea.

We are going to blow the dust off the official HSNC facebook page for those that care to join, and for you one-percenters (non-facebook users, not billionaires) that care to join you can send an email to ninjaclaus@atomictoasters.com.  Give us your name, nickname, address, date of birth, social security number, mother’s maiden name, bra size and interests and we will throw your name in a hat.

If you want to participate and can’t seem to come up with a gift, might I suggest a groovy t-shirt or sticker from our store?

Image Source

1. engineerd says:

I'm not ashamed to say I look forward to this every year!

2. jeepjeff says:

Email sent. I carefully filled in all the information requested. Plz donut steel my idemnity.

3. ZomBee Racer says:

YEAY!!!!

Now who wants a rusty English fender?!?

4. The Professor says:

Good lord! Is it that time of year again? Damn, and I just dumped all of the sawdust I had.

5. BobWellington says:

I've got some tasty used coolant. Goes great with turkey.

6. chrystlubitshi says:

I missed last year. but look forward to joining the fun again this year!!!

seeing the post above mine (from HycoSpeed) reminds me that I need to get a copy of the pic my wife has on her office door which has a picture of each of these above the words:

Monkey Toes (Not Equal to) Mojitoes

7. Maymar says:

My parents are trying to sell their house, which means I have to clear out 25 years of car stuff. It's awesome I'll have someone to foist it on!

8. NothingHappens says:

Two years ago, NinjaClaus the First, Ms. Ambersand sent me a pile of wonderful goodies (and I sent some lego to a fellow in the midwest).

My entire home smell of gasoline for about 3 months because I tried to clean the old Carter single barrel carb out, in a shower stall. It was amazing. I am so in this year!