I thought it would be great to play a game for the last call this weekend. You didn’t seem to enjoy the Lost Cause Weekend much, so maybe you’ll like this better. The James Bond 007 franchise turned 50 recently, and I thought that this was the foundation for a game like this.
A little history first; The James Bond Car Collection is a partwork magazine published by Eaglemoss Publications in the United Kingdom. Within the UK each issue is priced at £7.99 and comes with a 1:43 model of a car in a diorama from a James Bond film. Initially the models were produced by Universal Hobbies while current issues include models sourced from Ixo. I was able to source some of this collection from fans contributing to the IMCDB (International Movie Cars Data Base), so now let’s get to it. Name the Car in each Image, the Bond Film it’s from, and just for fun, the Actor who played Bond when this car was used. Some are very easy, others are a little more difficult. Begin after the jump…
1) This should be easy, so just for fun, what was the cargo in the bed anyway?
2) This one will be a little difficult. Are you up to it?
3) Not an accurate rendition of the model, but see if you can guess anyway.
4) Another rather difficult one.
5) This should be an easy one.
6) I bet this one throws you off just a bit.
7) One of my favorite scenes in any Bond Film. Name the actor who played the lead villain if you can…
8) I had to look this one up myself, so it will be difficult.
9) This one is not as easy as you think.
10) You know the film, but try and identify the vehicle. Bonus: Where was this vehicle just before this scene?
11) Another difficult car to place. Good Luck!
12) This should be easy, so for fun, identify the lead Actress in this film.
13) This car was in a very minor roll. Where did it end up in the movie?
14) This one is going to be very hard to identify.
15) You thought the last one was hard? Try this one!
16) One of my least favorite Bond Films. Name the actor who played the lead villain…
17) Interesting car for this movie. Tell me where this car ended up in the film.
18) Awful model, and a small role in this film.
19) Good Luck trying to identify this film. I had to look it up as I didn’t remember it at all.
20) This will be very difficult to identify. Name the country where it appeared.
21) Iconic scene for an iconic car. Bonus: Name the lead actress in this film.
22) This should be very easy for you. Bonus: Name the star who played the lead villain.
23) A rather difficult one. I had to look it up.
24) Loved this car, so along with identifying it and the film, tell me where the location was suppose to be.
25) Bit part, driven by the lead acress of this film. Name her.
26) One of the more important cars of this film. Name the villain behind the wheel, and where it was suppose to take place.
27) One of the worst Bond Cars in my opinion.
28) Small scene in this Bond film. Bonus: Name the actress behind the wheel!
29) Good luck with this one! Bonus: Name the Actor who played the lead villain.
30) Iconic, and very easy!
31) Iconic, but not really that easy.
32) This should be very easy for the Bond fanatic. Name the character who drove this car in the movie.
33) Yes, it’s iconic, but name the film where this scene took place.
34) Should be easy, so let’s see if you got it. By the way, where did this car end up?
35) Iconic, and should be very easy. Name the lead actress at the wheel, and what nick name did she call the car?
36) Your clue is in the background. Bonus: Name the lead actress of this film.
37) This should be a slam dunk.
38) Not as easy as it looks. Name the character shown at the rear of the van.
39) Ugh, i really don’t like this Bond film, but this will be the most difficult one yet to identify.
40) Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. Not one of the main vehicles of the film, but memorable none-the-less.
41) Iconic and memorable. Bonus: Name the stunt driver for this film if you can.
42) This should be a cake walk. Bonus: Name the Actress who bond was chasing in this scene.
43) A rather difficult one.
Did you do it? Did you identify all the Bond Cars? Answers revealed over the Holiday Weekend…