Home » All Things Hoon »Hemmings Hotties » Currently Reading:

Meanwhile Over At Hemmings Blog

I don’t know if many of my fellow Hoons follow Hemmings Motor News blog as much as this olelongrooffan does. I usually check in a couple or three times a day. One of Daniel Strohl’s regular features is posting images of old car photos he gathers from around these webs. Earlier today, he featured this one of a California beach back in the day and I thought it was way to cool not to share with all y’all out there in the Hooniverse.

To me, virtually every vehicle in this picture is Hoonilustworthy and there is not one of them I wouldn’t Hoon around in. What do my fellow Hoons think?

Img Src: Hemmings Blog

1. Joe_Btfsplk says:

Teal blue is a wonderful color. Just about every other vehicle in this shot is teal blue (or teal green, if you prefer).

2. JayP2112 says:

Throw in the posts about the Playboy Bunny cars and I'm convinced I was born too late.

3. dukeisduke says:

Reminds me of Gidget reruns, which I've gotten my oldest daughter hooked on now. Two Covairs in this picture; an early 4-door, and a Greenbrier.

4. dukeisduke says:

Also over there at HMN in a listing for Peter Brock's house in Redmond, WA. Waaaay cool, with a 960sq ft shop that has shop air and radiant floor heat. All you need is $995,000.

5. Batshitbox says:

Golly. If I could keep all but one I think I'd ditch the hardtop Bug, because I'd get to keep the W-deck cabriolet.

But if I could only keep one… I think it'd be the enormous green RV with the gold stripe. I have no idea what that is, but I'll probably never see one again.

6. CptSevere says:

I wouldn't hesitate to own anything in this picture. Great stuff.

7. salguod says:

The awesome to mundane ratio is quite high in that image.

8. Tom Lee says:

the ford woodie wagon for me…. yeah really nice ones with real wood.