Home » Aural Pleasure » Currently Reading:

Hooniverse Wagon Wednesday- Lactose Intolerant Music Video

What better way to start hump day that with a kick-ass music video by Portland Oregon head bangers, Red Fang? Have you ever wondered just exactly how much one of these videos costs? Well, wonder no more because Red Fang breaks in down for you, and at the same time smashes a butt-load of crap with a mask-wearing Chevy wagon. What are you waiting for? Riff Raff after the jump.

YouTube Preview Image

PBR, poor role models, comedian Brian Posehn, and fire, this video has it ALL GOING ON! If you’re not a fan of Red Fang, well then I suggest turning it down and just enjoying the mayhem, otherwise crank it up and break out the air guitar. You’re co-workers will thank you for it.

Speaking of co-workers, the video is PG-13 due to a visual F-bomb that appears during the band-playing scenes. That might make it NSFW, or inappropriate for those who still watch Spongebob, and for those kids – DON’T DO DRUGS!

1. Jo_Schmo says:

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. Ok the internetz are closed everybody, nothing more to see.

2. McQueen says:

Band doesn't sound too bad I have to say that they should have made a shopping cart pyramid and smashed it too

3. seaninc says:

I loved it until they hit the organ(?) and pinball machine. I wish they had kept to expendable things.

• Deartháir says:

I have to agree on that one; hard to tell on my teensy iPhone screen, but that looked like a vintage Hammond. If so, that hurts my heart.

4. joshuman says:

I rather enjoyed that.

5. Joe Btfsplk says:

Buuuuuuuurrrrrrp!

6. Smells_Homeless says:

HEY, GANDALF!

Actually, I met these guys when they were in town opening for Clutch last year and they were telling stories about the making of the Prehistoric Dog video. Let's just say I had the dry heaves at one point.

7. mr. mzs zsm msz esq says:

What was that after the china cabinet? It looked like blue and red kool-ade powder with beach balls on top.

• Deartháir says:

That one baffled me as well, and my screen is too small to try and figure it out. Someone page tenbeers and tell him to take it to the giant wall of monitors I imagine to be in his Command Center. Remember Kevin Smith's lair in the latest Die Hard movie? I'm pretty sure that's what his place is like. We need him to embiggen it and tell us.

• mr. mzs zsm msz esq says:

If it had been kool-ade, they missed an opportunity by not involving fire somehow. If you throw a handful on a campfire dressed in a dark robe during the right moment in a campfire story, it really makes the kids have trouble sleeping that night. Anyway that video was great, so was the other one mentioned with the LARPers!

• mr. mzs zsm msz esq says:

>poof!<

8. Joe Dunlap says:

Well…..
    I just moved to Portland this week…………Dear God, what have I done????

9. engineerd says:

That was better than pretty much anything on MTV (very early in the morning, when they actually show music videos), and cost a fraction as much.

I guess PBR and a knack for breaking shit trumps pretty much everything else.

10. Froggmann_ says:

Lets see, A band of Murliee Martins, a station wagon, lots of stuff being pummeled into a fine mist and fire? Awesome is what this equates to. The music wasn't too bad either.

11. vwminispeedster says:

Prehistoric dog, sweet video. want to make a Thor's hammer out of a mini keg now.

12. SSurfer321 says:

Portland. You needn't say more.

13. dead_elvis says:

I hate milk.

14. vwminispeedster says:

I like that the check is from Maidoff Bank.

15. CptSevere says:

This might be the most inspirational thing I've seen in a long time. Buttheaded rock, PBR, beater cars and fucking shit up. I couldn't ask for anything more, other than a check for five grand, of course. One can only hope. These guys may be my latest heroes.

16. tiberiusẅisë says:

That's about as good as a video can get. Well, a video without boobs that is.

17. FuzzyPlushroom says:

I don't remember how I found these guys, but I'm surprised that I haven't gotten a speeding ticket thanks to 'em – this song in particular.

It's been a while since I've intentionally hit things with my car, though. I'm with Carey… inspiration it is.